Monday, April 15, 2019

CHAPTER One


Present Day

There are a lot of romantic stories I have read. Some of them are very cheesy, some had a bittersweet ending, some a really sad ending. What is this going to be? I asked myself the same question. What is this story going to be? And why am I writing this? What is the end point of all these? And these are the least bothering questions in my life. What is this story going to be?  The answer is a shitty one. Why am I writing this? Because when I am sad I tend to sleep, a lot and this time the intensity of sadness is so much that I am not sure that if I sleep this time, will I ever wake up again.
And yeah this story is heartbreaking but don’t worry you will develop the hate feeling for me slowly during the course of the story. So if there is someone in your life whom you hate too much then dust him/her off of your memories, because I am pretty sure that you are going to hate me more.
This is the story of how I destroyed myself and pretty much everyone who is related to me.

1 year and 8 months till the inevitable

Being after a girl for almost 3 years and getting my heart broken, I was not in a position to find someone and showering my love. So after my 10th standard I decided not to run after any girl anymore. Since my school didn’t had the high section I had to visit another town for my high school. 18km away from home I got admitted to SCK. Though 18km may sound so little of a distance but it wasn’t for the place where I lived. It was kind of the country side.
(I can begin my story from the day of my admission in SCK, the day when I first saw her but I won’t. Maybe this is another of my stupid decisions of life. But I have made so much already. So yeah fuck it. )
The story begins on the first day of my junior year. Though I wasn’t much excited about the whole new place and new school but to be honest I was enjoying a bit of it. Being the 2nd most high ranker to be admitted that year to SCK I was excited about the attention I was about to get. But a little tensed too. No matter how much I loved being the centre of attention I was someone who liked to be away from chaos. It is like a constant battle between the two sides of my brain.
So after much confidence boosting by mom I entered the premises of the school. I liked the aura of the school from the day I first visited the school. But little did I knew that the following year and a half will change the life of so many people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 7

Shadows Darkness. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this word? A pitch-black color? Absence of light? Maybe...