Monday, April 15, 2019

Chapter 2


1 Year and 8 months till the inevitable
I searched for my classroom and with the help of some directions I overheard from a group of students, I successfully found it. I entered the classroom to found the exciting faces of almost a 100 students scattered around the classroom. Despite being academically good, I was never the front bench nerd. So I searched for an ideal place to sit, not too close to the teacher yet not so far away and went on to take a seat. As I was climbing the stairs my eyes went to the students and I saw her. Sitting with 4 other girls and laughing at some random topic they were discussing.
Am I dreaming?
No, obviously not.
Then how can her eyes be so beautiful?
Why am I smiling?
Why is she looking at me?
She is looking at me!
I freaked out and moved away my eyes. I took my seat. My ears were getting hot. I was breathing heavily.
Isn’t it the same girl I saw in admission day?
Yes it was the same girl I saw in admission day and liked her so much. But 2 seconds later declared me that she was beyond my league and now she is here. I glanced at her again; she was talking with the other girls. Maybe she didn’t even notice me. She was beautiful on a whole other level. Her big brown eyes moved here and there like they were holding the most beautiful secrets of the universe. Some freckles on her cheeks. Her long, long hairs. Everything about her was beautiful. Every time I looked at her it was like I was getting some sacred blessing of a God or learning the meaning of life from a great philosopher. Like each of my cells was gathering up happiness and it bursted and released the happiness that my skin was absorbing.
I was 2 benches behind her on the opposite aisle. I kept glancing over at her from time to time just to correctly determine the feeling I was feeling. Class started but I was focusing more on her than the studies. She did look behind few times but I looked away so I don’t know who she was searching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 7

Shadows Darkness. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this word? A pitch-black color? Absence of light? Maybe...