Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Chapter 3

Relationships are complicated and so are feelings

By the end of the last period I was pretty much sure that I felt something for that girl but I couldn't understand what. Maybe love?
But love at first sight is bullshit!
Maybe like?
Maybe.
Thoughts of various kinds was taking up the space in my head. I was feeling a little less depressed because of the attention shift from my shitty life to her beautiful smile.

Oh Did I mentioned I have AAD? Okay now I did. I have been diagnosed with Acute Anxiety Disorder a few months back but I didn't shared it with anyone. Mostly because my mom and dad won't realize it is a actual disease and my friends circle was too cool to acknowledge it and even if I told I would make a joke out of myself. So it was my secret. And here comes something that will make you empathize for me but please don't empathize me because you are going to hate me more but the fact is my disorder reached to that extend that i was self harming myself and even considered the heroic way of dying- SUICIDE.

Empathizing? "Oh he was such a poor boy with all those burdens that he was self harming!" and "Oh my god his parents didn't even noticed" and " Such a kind soul". Don't. Its just a waste of time because the more you indulge into this story.

I was out of the school and was walking towards  my home with two of my friends from the previous school who shifted here. They were talking and i was thinking about her only. Cringe alert but yeah i was thinking about her eyes and her smile and her hairs and her lips and everything about her maybe but I was drooling over her. I just wanted to talk to her.

I went home and after completing all the basic things mainly boring things that i have to do in life I opened up my less boring social media life. I went to facebook. I wanted to search her profile.
Damn! I don't know her name.
I closed my eyes. Her face hit my brain. I opened my eyes. Now I have a task in hand-to know her name.

3 comments:

Chapter 7

Shadows Darkness. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this word? A pitch-black color? Absence of light? Maybe...