Monday, April 15, 2019

PRESENT 2


The Present (2)
It rained today. And the rain reminded me of her. Of our love, how it drenched us with all its strength. We were so wet and now it is all dried up and now only a hope prevails that maybe, just maybe it will rain again and we will be drenched again and maybe we will love again.

I also saw a flower. I don’t know which kind or what flower it was. But it was red and very bright. It reminded me of her, her smile. Her horrendous laughter which I made so fun of. I miss that. She was all the colors in full brightness and now without her everything seems so dull and without color. Like some supernatural being has sucked out all the colors from my universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 7

Shadows Darkness. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this word? A pitch-black color? Absence of light? Maybe...