Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Present (3)

Playlists that are no longer heard.

Music. It heals and maybe it breaks too. I opened my music streaming app. It greeted "Good morning" followed by her name and my name. I have a bad habit of not discovering more music and just repeatedly hearing the same old songs again and again. so following my bad habit (one of the reasons i no longer hold the same position in her life is my bad habits). I clicked on my playlist i made over the years and clicked on our go to song- Perfect by Ed Sheeran.
I found a love, for me.
Darling just dive right in
and follow my lead
She did. She dived right in my love but my love was shallow. I couldn't fathom her love and the impact it could have on my little pool of love that I got and now I broke her heart. I broke my heart in turn and now its just a fucking mess of emotions and heartaches. Everything around me is connected somehow to her and now it hurts even more because everything, every damn single thing reminds me of the void, the hole in my chest.
I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own.
I won't give up her, not anymore but maybe it is too late. I really did owned her heart but its not with me anymore.
31st March was the day i first danced to her, a full fledged couple dance it was on this very song. None of us knew how to do a couple dance. So we just remembered what we can from all the romantic movies and TV series and tried to copy them. She was altering between shy smiles and her laughter fits. Time really ran slow, it proved relativity. I kissed her forehead and she hugged me. Her feet was over mine as I tried to balance her on my feet. She really looked like an angel. No she wasn;'t dressed up or with makeup. she was on her home clothes but she still looked like an angel, my angel.
31st March holds a ugly incident too. The first blow towards the inevitable destruction and it started after that very dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 7

Shadows Darkness. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear this word? A pitch-black color? Absence of light? Maybe...